Sharon Burris-Brown will never share or sell your email address, or any other information. The personal information you provide will only be used to communicate with you directly, as a client or a subscriber. Your privacy is of utmost concern to her.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Thank you for your time, attention, and support.
Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s or mental health professional’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your healthcare team. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.
As a mandated reporter, I am obligated by law to report to applicable authorities under these following conditions:
- Imminent threat of self-harm.
- Imminent threat/danger to others.
- Physical, sexual abuse and/or neglect of any minors under the age of 18.
- Physical, sexual, financial abuse and/or neglect of any vulnerable adults under that individual’s care.
Hello and thank you for visiting! It’s important that everyone has a safe and happy online experience. Here are the rules:
Users of our Service must be 18 years of age or older, at a minimum you must be over the age of 13 with a parent’s permission to use our Sites. Users must be 18 years or older to purchase any of our products or Services.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and all applicable rules, regulation laws, statutes, ordinances, codes, and guidelines, including those of the Federal Trade Commission (collectively, “Applicable Laws”) By using the Sites you agree to abide by all Applicable Laws and to refrain from assisting anyone to evade any Applicable Law.
By accessing and/or using the Websites, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Sites and will not use the Sites for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use the Sites to engage in any commercial activities;
- If you post any content or comments, you will stay on topic;
- You will not access or use the Sites to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Sites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Sites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Sites;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know by emailing email@example.com, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.